Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Thankful


Jace is getting so big!! He is now 1 month and 4 days old. I am such a proud mommy. I love my boys more than I can possibly say. Jace isn't as smiley as Dayton was. The only time I can really get that kid to smile is when he is breastfeeding and I am not taking pictures when I am like that!! Jace is still a very quiet baby. Dayton, Jace and I have all been sick since last Wednesday and Jace has handled it very good. Not fussy at all, but you can tell he is uncomfortable in his own silent way. Dayton is handling the baby brother thing really good. He doesn't really care. I have noticed..or at least I think... that Dayton is way more hyper than he has every been. This could be because I have a little baby that holds still and makes Dayton look like he is jumping off the walls.
We had a great Thanksgiving (even though we were all sick!!) We went down to Utah and spent Thanksgiving Dinner with the Shepherd side of the family. That evening we spent at Grandma Strong's for some games and snacks. While we were down in Utah we also purchased Dayton a big boy bedroom set. He was really worried when we was moving the baby crib and accessories out of his room, but all that faded away when we started to carry in his new bedroom stuff.
I am so Thankful for my family. I have the hardest time being away from my boys. I go crazy when I can't see them. Jason makes fun of me and says that I wont let them move out till they are 30...he is probably right. I don't think there is anything wrong with it though. If there is anything lacking in the world today...Its gotta be Love. I am also way way way thankful for my perfect husband. Everyone is always telling me I have a great husband but they don't even know the half of it. He is amazing!! He makes my world go round. He is such a fun and loving daddy. And a great devoted husband. Happy Late Thanksgiving everyone!!

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

He looks SOOO big! I'm sad we didn't get to see you guys when you were here. Let me know next time you are down!