
This year a sled pull was held in Rock Springs. I have been
soo excited about this pull all season long. It was our chance to really promote Addicted Performance Diesel. Jason had a pull in Delta Utah the night before and ran about 150 feet before his truck went out of gear. He loaded up the truck and headed back here arriving in Rock Springs at 3:30 AM. He got a little sleep and he was up and going the next morning to get ready for the pulls here that started at noon.
NADM put on the Diesel show and then directly after was the United Modified show (that was the show Jason was in) The pulls were random with wind and sun, to no wind and clouds, to clouds, wind and rain. The Weather
couldn't make up its mind. Typical Rock Springs weather I guess. Jason's time had come to pull and ...
TAA DAA it didn't run. The injection pump went out and the truck
wasn't getting any fuel to power up. I was upset. Injection pumps can go out at any time. It was just pure bad luck that it decided to do it here in Rock Springs.
My family did come up to Rock Springs to spend the weekend with us though. Megan, Lee, Stacee, Digger, Macade, Dad and Shaelynn were all here. It was soo nice to have everyone under the same roof for the weekend.
After the sled pull ended and we were all ready to go, we came home got ready and we went to dinner at Bonsai. We had some yummy food. Poor Megan didn't find it so yummy. All of the raw sashimi that was going on had totally made her sick to her stomach.
On Sunday we went to the sand dunes. It was fun. It took everyone a half hour or so to come out of their shells but eventually they all came around and it turned out to be a good time. I am so thankful for my family and their support for me and my little family. Especially for their support on Sled Pulling. I don't know how I would do it without them. Thanks soo much!
1 comment:
haha you can see the black stuff all over our faces! Thanks for the fun weekend my sushi loving sister!
Post a Comment