all of my sisters and mom at the wedding dinnerMe and the boys spent 5 days in Utah. We went down to go to my Mom and Mark's wedding BBQ and we stayed a few days so we could make it to Macades Birthday Party. The Wedding was on Saturday night July 31st. Dinner was okay. There was some drama but I guess that is to be expected with such a big family. I wish it would have been smaller and more of a getting to know you type of a thing but o well.
Sunday we (Mom, Mark, Stacee, Macade, Megan, Me, Dayton, Jace, Shaelynn, and then Marks kids Bryce, Liz and Emma. hung out, went to Sizzler (I know I know it was a Sunday) went to the mall and then we went to Despicable me.
Monday was spent just hanging out at grandmas. Megan stayed home from work that day to spend time with me and to help me out with the boys. In the afternoon we went to Patty's Ceramics and bought a few crafts and then we headed to Lehi to go to Costco and brought home some pizza to eat at Stacee's house.
On Tuesday I spent the morning cleaning Grandma Shepherds house and then got me and the boys ready for the day and headed to Stacee's house to help out with the preparations for Macades Birthday party. The Party was fun. Stacee had a water slide and a water pool. It was nice and simple with just a cake and ice cream bar. There was no drama and it was wonderful. I tried out my skills on the water slide. As did Dayton, Macade, Shae, Mom and Stacee. Mom belly flopped it and it was hilarious!! After the present opening we headed back to Grandma Shepherds house to put the kids down for bed. We came back home Wednesday morning.


No comments:
Post a Comment