Sunday, July 25, 2010

Happy 3rd Birthday Dayton!!

Dayton while we are singing his birthday song
Jace and his aunt Janell
Dayton opening presents from his Birthday party
Dayton showing off the only thing that he wanted from his parents on his birthday...
you guessed it a $7 motorcycle.
Daytons "Toothless" the Dragon birthday cake
Jason during his first run
Jason right after finding out he won first place!!
Our Family during the pulls
Jason signing autographs after the sled pulls (he signed tons!)
My littly boy today has turned 3 today. I was in labor with Dayton for 8 hours, and I pushed for 2 hours. 10 hours of trying to get that little man here was a lot of work. But so so so worth it! Dayton arrived at 6:12 pm and weighed 6 lbs and 13 oz. He was 19 1/2 inches long. He seemed soo little for so long at the time an now time has passed me right by. I cannot believe he is 3 today. We had a get together at our Tremonton Sled pull with family and friends on the 24th (yesterday). We treated the entire day as if it were Daytons day. I made Dayton a Toothless Dragon cake. He has requested that cake since May and he loved it. He was screaming and hollering out of excitement while I was making it. He had more frosting on him by the time the cake was finished than the cake did. He helped out a lot to say the least. He recieved sooo many gifts. He actually got to the point where he didn't want to open gifts anymore.
After we were done with Daytons Birthday party we headed over to watch the sled pulls. A sled pull with lots of family around is always soo awesome. A birthday and and a Sled Pull is even better! There were 5 trucks in Jasons class that night and Jason pulled first place!!! Better yet he didn't even break down!! We were all screaming and soo excited. After the pulls there was a fire works show the just summed the whole day up. It made Daytons Birthday soo perfect. I think all around it was such an awesome weekend. Happy birthday Dayton. You bring a special spirit into our home. You are so cute and happy all the time. You melt my heart every day. I love you always and forever.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

Happy Birthday Dayton!

I can't believe how big he has gotten just recently. He's starting to look like a big boy instead of a toddler.

Oh, and congrats on the first place! Glad we were there to see it and also to not hear it blow up at the end. :)