Friday night after the Rodeo we drove the motor home to the fair grounds in Spanish so we could stay the night there. I slept soooo good. The best that I have ever slept since I have been married. Saturday was busy busy busy. It was great though. I spent time with mom and mark, Dad and Shae, Megan Plus a bonus little time with Jason's Family. I also was able to see a few of my friends. We had a great turn out for the pull and there was a great turn out in the crowd. Jason pulled first in his class and he blew up his small turbo (no fire this time) and finished out in 3rd. Ed Boyles pulled 3rd and he got 2nd Place (he beat us by 2 feet). Ed's Rack in the Injection pump stuck. That evening after the pulls was full of family, friends and a bunch of chit chat. I love pulls and weekends when I get to see so many people that I love. I can't wait for the Spanish fork/Lehi Round-up weekend next year again!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

1 comment:
I love the one of Jace all happy and poking his cute lil head out of the car, like "yah mom, I'm in here!" Sooo cute! Dayton's all cute and proud too, FUN...c ya soon!
Post a Comment