Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Jace's New Chompers

Jace has been sick for one week today. He has been really fussy, High fevers (102ish), upset and he has been spitting up A LOT!! He has been to the doctor and the doctor couldn't find exactly what has been causing the high fevers so he just gave us an antibiotic that covers a range of things. This morning he woke up kinda fussy but had reasons for being that way. He had two brand new bottom chompers! Yeah!! I was worried the kid was never going to get any teeth. I was surprised to see that the bottom ones had came in at exactly the same time but it happens. I am now thinking maybe he is getting the top two teeth in now and that is causing the fussiness. For the record Jace is 8 Months 3 Weeks and 3 Days old.. I hope you get feeling better buddy! Here's to you and your brand new chompers!

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Teething is so awful. Hope he feels better.