
This year for the 4Th my Dad and little Sister Shaelynn came up to spend the weekend with my little family. It was so much fun. They arrived on Friday night and we spent the evening socializing. Then Saturday we ate a yummy breakfast, followed by some working on the basement and planting some new flowers in my yard. In the Afternoon around 1 we went for a ride to the top of White Mtn. That evening we just hung out and we relaxed while Dad and Shae went to the movies. Sunday (the 4th) we went to church followed by a trip to the sand dunes. We laughed till our sides hurt while riding in the Ranger. It was a little cold and windy but not enough to dampen our spirits. We came home to eat ribs, corn on the Cobb, baked beans, and watermelon for dinner. Then we headed off to watch the Rock Springs fire works show. Dad and Shae loved seeing the whole sky lit up. It was SO great to have family close. Dad and Shae even requested to make coming up to Rock Springs a tradition. Monday, Dad and Shae helped me out around the house and then left around 1. I was so sad to see them go but I was so thankful that they came up to Rock Springs to be with me and my Family. I'm looking forward to next year and hopefully we can get a few more recruits.

1 comment:
If I remember right...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
I think. :)
Post a Comment