

Curiosity can kill the cat, or in my case curiosity can knock a kid out! My day had just started. I had the kids both ready to go and I was cleaned up and ready and I was working on cleaning the house and CRASH! I ran to my room to find my jewelry chest had fallen on Jace. Not by itself of course. Jace always likes to test his limits, and obviously he was trying to get a drawer open that was way to tall for him. He pulled too hard, and pulled the chest on top of him. He screamed and screamed. the poor kid had looked like he had just had the crap beat out of him. It was SO sad. He was pretty swollen. His nose was so swollen at first it looked like his nose was broken. It was seriously mis-shaped. I took a picture of Jace and sent it to Jason, Jason told me I should take him to the ER. I loaded up the kids as fast as I could. I arrived in the parking lot of the hospital to find Jace sleeping. He seemed SO content. I didn't want to bother him. I said a quick prayer and I decided to follow my gut instinct and I went home. 1 hour later I talked to Jason and told him that I didn't take Jace to the ER because something told me he was okay. Jason freaked and told me to take him anyways. So I took Jace to the Insta-care. Jace checked out wonderfully. The doctor declared that Jace was just swollen and bruised up a bit. The doctors exact words were "There's not a damn thing wrong with this kid" It was great. I know it sounds stupid but I think sometimes a mother knows best and I knew he was fine deep down. Mothers just know. Its hard to explain. I am glad that Jace is okay. I am sure he has learned his lesson though. It turns out not only do you bounce Jace but things also bounce off the top of you!
1 comment:
Jace is so adorable> Both your boys have won my heart
Post a Comment