This is yesterday morning before we had decided that we were going to go camping. If Jason is home you will almost always find Jace with his Daddy.
This is when I told Dayton that he would get to use his fishing pole!
This is Jace and Dayton (Jace just wanted a turn sitting in the chair)
This is Dayton still being over-joyed!
Jace giving me some form of a "cheese" smile.
Dayton practicing with his new pole.
Jace playing with the fishing pole! Its obviously really fun just to lift it in the air.
I figured I haven't had a picture for alittle while with my boys and so I asked Jason to grab a few
Jace's attention span doesn't last very long. I think this is after 3 pictures and he was done.
We announced to the kids that we will be going on a camping trip! We will be going to sand hollow for 2 days. At sand hollow there are sand dunes, riding trails, hiking trail as well as a fishing lake. Dayton couldn't be more thrilled at the prospect of using his fishing pole for the first time, and having roasted marshmallows. Jace is just thrilled that Dayton is thrilled! For 3 hours or more Dayton played pretend fishing, while playing with his tackle box and sitting in his new chair. This kid is meant to be outside! I will post more about our camping trip as it approaches!
No comments:
Post a Comment