Monday, May 23, 2011

Daytons Preschool Grauation 2011

Dayton Graduated from preschool!!  Well he graduated from his first year of preschool.  He still has 2 more years of it to go.  He was so cute.  He was crazy towards that end and had a hard time paying attention.  Dayton spoke into the microphone 3 different times.  One was to tell everyone what his name was "Dayton Jeremy Stott and I'm 3". He told everyone what his birthday was "July 31st"  (WRONG it is the 25th!!) and the third time he told everyone what he wanted to be when he grows up "when I grow up I want to be Batman!"  (he had been practicing for a full week to say "when I grow up I wanna be a T-Rex! so the batman thing was a surprise) They sang lots of cute little songs also.  Jace squirmed and wiggled lots because he really wanted to be up there with all of the kids in the action. 
I thought i was going to get emotional that my baby is done with his first year of preschool but I wasn't emotional at all.  Dayton was wayyyy too crazy and hyper to even think about any of that!  At the end there were a few things that Miss Emily had for the kids.  One of them was an achievement paper of the things they learned in preschool this year.  Dayton knows: all his colors, all his shapes, letters D, N, O Y, he can count to 13, recognizes numbers 1,2,4, knows half of the days of the week and half of the Months in order, and he can trace his first name.




Good Job Dayton.  Your Dad and I are so proud of you.

No comments: