I finally went to my first circus last night!!! It was good....I dont know if it was worth how much money they charged but I am still glad that we went. I kinda always thought that a circus was mainly just tons of animals doing cool tricks. I unfortunaltly never got to see a lion jump through a hoop with fire around it... I did not see any bears dancing nor did I see any giraffes. I did get to see 4 dogs, 5 horses and 3 elephants. The elephants were cool, they were actually my favorite part of the show!!
Little Family photo
The WOLF PACK!!
This is a guy in a plexy glass box.... he was extremely flexable and was doing all sorts of crazy bends and twists with his body..... He would pull is bones out of socket and it was gross... I actually got kinda queasy
Chris and Jim's faces were priceless while they were watching this flexy man do his stuff. The light of my camera actually is what turned their heads but the look on their faces remained the same. PRICESLESS!
Dayton and Jace were so cute and good sitting next to eachother
Me and my sweetie
The elephants!!!
Dayton and Jace were excited about the circus also. We saw the tents being set up yesterday morning on our walk and they were buzzing about it all day. Jason wasnt so excited about going to the circus, but he was excited about seeing the kids reaction to the circus. Jim and Chris also joined in on the fun.
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment