Of course every year at the Tremonton sled pull we have Dayton a family birthday party. Its just so easy to do it there because all the family is together anyways and then no one has to do the extra traveling to Rock Springs. The party and the sled pull turned out so great.
I worked really hard on Friday to make Dayton a Transformers Optimus Prime birthday cake. I was going to do the semi version but I was really worried how it would travel in the motor home and I didn't want it to tip over. So I just did a flat 3D version. Dayton loved his cake. He was so excited when it all started to come together.
Dayton received lots of gifts including 2 transformers, 4 hot wheels tracks, and 3 bakugans. His Birthday BBQ was really nice also and everything just came together. It was nice cause I hardly had to stress about anything at all.
The sled pull was awesome. Jason didn't win first place but he had an amazing run. It was perfect. Our only down fall was that he picked the wrong side of the track to go down and we didn't have enough wheel speed because we don't have the right gearing. The turn out was huge. Over 100 trucks hooked to the sled and it was almost a sold out show for the audience sake.
After the sled pull there was lots of autograph signing and there was a wonderful firework show.
It was such an awesome day!!! Thank you to everyone who came to support Dayton and Addicted!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment