We had our annual Lagoon trip on July 15th. Originally it was just going to be me and Dayton and Jace going down but last minute Jason decided he would take the day off and come with us. The boys had a great time.
Dayton was even tall enough to ride his first large roller coaster. He rode "Bambora" and he loved it. On the drive home I asked him what his favorite ride was and he claimed it was the blue roller coaster! I am not sure if Jace had a favorite ride.... He loved them ALL!! He was such a great sport to go on any ride that Macade and Dayton went on.
Jason was really adventurous this year. We got him to ride wicked, the sky coaster, spider, and the log ride. He was such a great sport. Last year he only got to ride on ride and he was done for the day.
During the heat of the day we went to Lagoona Beach and cooled off. My boys love the water. He rode on the water kiddie slides at least 50 times!!
This year Chris Kendall and Jim Sell joined in on the Lagoon fun. They hadn't been in a while and decided to go down with us. They made the day lots of fun.
The day was so busy. I hardly had any time at all to get any pictures of the kids riding on the rides. I feel way bad about it now. There just wasn't really any time though. ):
I am so glad that my Grandma Strong puts in a huge effort to get all of the family together and takes us to Lagoon. We always have such a great time! Thanks Grandma!! It was an awesome day!!!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment