Wednesday, September 21, 2011

5 Year Anniversary

 On Friday Jason and I had our 5th Year Anniversary.  Its funny how fast time flies by.  Towards the end of Jason's busy day he rushed to Walmart and bought me 5 dozen roses.  He gave them to me looking like how they do above.  We had our friend Jon watch the kids and Jason and I went out to a nice dinner.  We picked up the kids after we were done and put them to bed and we snuggled and watched a movie.  Jason is good to me and I love him dearly.  We were totally made for each other.
This is the same flower arrangement after I got ahold of it and pulled out the dead roses and and clipped the bottom of the stems.  It turned out really nice especially with how many roses I had to work with.

1 comment:

kendahl a. said...

5 dozen?! Sheesh! :) Happy anniversary!!