Dayton and Jace found a Caterpillar and they love it until it died tragically from all of the love it was receiving
Isn't in funny that even though Jace is picking his nose he still looks cute!here is a picture of my amazing father! He is always there when I need his help and support.
Dayton and Grandma walking the yard to try to find things to do.
I had to head to Utah so I could go to a dear friend Rob Clark's Viewing and Funeral. It all went down in Lehi so it made it very easy to spend a lot of time at my Grandma Strong's house. She helped out with my kids tons. I love it that my kids know my grandparents just like I new my parents grandparents. Thanks Grandma!! (:

1 comment:
What a nice compliment Liz.. I really love that I can enjoy the Great Grand Kids. You have two
super little boys.. Thank goodness for families. Love ya
Post a Comment