Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Daytons 1st Day of his 2nd Year in preschool

 Dayton was so excited to go to school again this year.  He really really loves it that he gets to eat lunch now at preschool with all of his friends.  I cant wait to see all of the progress that he will have this year.  He is such a good boy and I am so proud of him
Of course I cant take a picture of Dayton without taking a picture of Jace.  So hence here is a picture of Jace on his first day home with mom for the school year.   Check out his hair!!  He is getting so curly up on top!  Jace is also my cuddle bug.  He is always saying "Hi MOM!" and then he gives me a great big bear hug with a "GRRRRRR" to show how tight he is squeezing.
I had to post a picture of what Dayton looked like for his first day of school last year.  He has grown so big so fast.   He says all the time " Mom I can do that, I'm 4 years old"

No comments: