Dayton is now a 5 year old! We were going to have a birthday bash at the Tremonton sled pull but there was going to be no kids his age and I didnt want him to be sad about it. So we had another friend birthday party at the house.
Dayton chose the Scooby Doo theme and was set on the Mystery Machine van for his birthday cake.
I believe when I counted we had a total of 15 kids there. It was a pretty good turn out espeically where I only gave some people only a few days notice.
Dayton was spoiled with gifts. His friends were super generous.
This is the cute little man with his loot. This year Jason, Jace and I gave him a BMX pit bike so he could have a better quality bike to ride around the neighborhood and do jumps and such. Happy 5 Birthday! Good thing birthdays only come once a year. Dayton is growing faster than I can stand!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment