
Over the weekend while we were in Logan for a sled pull, my garden was busy growing. I got this much out of my garden on Monday morning. And I am getting about this much out of it about every 2 or 3 days. We are so incredibly blessed with having such a huge success with the garden. I cant wait to add red potatoes and Yukon gold potatoes to the mix next year! (maybe and few yellow onions too) I didn't even have to room to add the buckets full of lettuce that i am getting every day still either! Everyone likes to ask our favorites.. Jason likes it all. I love everything as well( but if i had to choose i have been loving the carrots, tomatoes and the beets). Dayton's favorites are the carrots, peas and beets. Jace loves the tomatoes, peas and beets. My garden isn't huge like what other people have but I figured I have about 150 sq feet worth of garden space in my flower beds (5 sections at 5x6 some of the sections a bit bigger) and I have utilized every inch. By the way the season is going i think I will have about 4 weeks left of really good harvest.
No comments:
Post a Comment