It was a super busy month. It kept me on my toes everyday and when we wasn't doing swimming lessons on Fridays, Saturday's, and Sundays we were at sled pulls making the weeks seem like they were impossible and way to busy to make it through.
Dayton in the picture above was him on his last day. He didn't pass level one but he did great. he was able to put his head in the water and blow bubbles, hold his breath and pick up a toy on the bottom of the pool front float, back float, and doggie paddle like 2 feet.
Jace was able to do a front float and a back float in his lessons and blow bubbles under the water. Jace might have a bit of an advantage where he is younger than Dayton. This is a picture of Jace on his last day ( I didn't get a picture of jace in the pool because I had to be in the water with him and I didn't want to ruin my camera or phone) and his prize for doing swimming lessons. I bought him and Dayton a treat of their choice out of the vending machine.
I failed the mom and tot swimming lessons class. I didn't like having my head in the water very much and I proved to be a horrible example when I am more scared then jace. But swimming gobbles (goggles) sure did help out a little bit with being able to see and not having to close my eyes.



No comments:
Post a Comment