Monday, September 16, 2013

Abscessed Tooth

 Dayton woke up Monday morning with a big ole swollen mouth.  Turns out he had an abscessed tooth.  He was fine all weekend at the state fair and never had a complaint that a tooth was hurting him.   So back to Utah we went to have a tooth removed.
 The tooth was huge!!! I could barely believe it.  It took 2 full vials of the shot medicine to get him numb enough to pull the tooth.  We were there for a total of 2 hours.    This was not a fun experience and was really sad.  Dayton was sad but he was a trooper and he didn't fight any of the process.  So once the tooth was out and the spacer was put in, I took him to the store and bought him a Skylander.  
Oh yeah.  Today was actually was Jasons and My Anniversary.   I love you Jason! Maybe next year we will be able to do something fun.

No comments: