Saturday, September 14, 2013

Utah State Fair

 We were able to attend the Utah State Fair again this year.  This year I actually walked most of the fair by myself with the three kids.   The state fair is really tricky with kids and a lot of work.  I was really proud of myself.  I never lost my temper or was overwhelmed even once.  kids stayed happy and were so well behaved.
 The kids loved this precious little baby calve.
 They are looking at a huge turkey
 Jace had to ride the horses so Dayton joined in with him. 
 Little pro in training
 The kids played with some wood and built some structures
 Jace worked on his roping or "ringing" ability
 If there is sand at any place, Dayton can be entertained.




 The boys standing in front of the huge butter sculpture.
 Last year Dayton really enjoyed the water bubbles.  So I let the kids do it again this year.   Plus we finally met up with family, so Macade was able to join in on the fun.
For the sled pull.  This was Jasons chance to tie for points champ.  Instead of tying, he melted a piston and broke an axle.  Bye bye points champ 2013.  I guess we are going to have to give it another shot in 2015.  I am pretty sure it will take over a year to built the 6.7 motor.   It was still a great season and it was so fun being neck and neck with Ken Jones in the 2 Wild truck. 

No comments: