My mom always sends me pictures of new clothes, shoes, new hair do's or just anything that she feels I need to see. Its kinda awesome actually. She had just dyed her hair back to the brown red color. She was blonde but I told her I didn't like it cause it mainly just looked grey. So she changed it. She always calls to tell me how she is feeling too. Lately she has been saying she is really emotional and her hormones are outta control. She will have hours where she is fine and then all of a sudden she will just cry. She says "I hate the thought of getting old" a lot. I just tell her that she is fine. And normally throw in a " Don't worry Mom, I still love you, even you are emotional!" Silly Mom! Thank you for always keeping me posted on whats going on with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment