Sunday, January 18, 2009

Daytons cuteness

When we were at church today, to keep Dayton quiet we read him books in sacrament meeting. Jason was reading Dayton his favorite book "My Funny Monkey" and when Jason finished the book, he went to shut it Dayton yelled out "Amen!" Jason had a hard time being reverent after this because he was laughing so hard. I am glad that Dayton is learning things about the gospel all the time and it touches my heart that he tries to use church things in everyday life. Dayton's first day of Nursery, all by him self, was today. I was so proud!!! I almost teared up when I picked him up and the nursery teachers complimented me that Dayton was very good and they wish every kid would come into nursery as good as he was. I am just so proud! I am so lucky that Heavenly Father choose me and Jason to be Daytons parents. He is such a blessing and a good kid. Above is a picture of Dayton in the truck yesterday. He was so good to watch his DVD for 4 1/2 hours and not even make a peep. I had to take a picture because he is so cute! Sorry the picture is a little fuzzy ):

1 comment:

Ryan & Kasha said...

Hey how are ya Liz! I haven't seen you forever! Dayton is adorable!