Thursday, January 22, 2009

Go for a ride on the SLIDE!!!




Its official!! Dayton will now, go up the stairs in the play gym and come down the slide at the rec center. Today there were a bunch of little boys his age going down the slide. Dayton started to follow and low and behold he even went down the slide. (and I have to mention its a big slide!!) I was so excited! I had to tell everyone there that it was his first time! All of the pictures are fuzzy because have you ever tried to get an 18 month old baby to hold still while he is having fun with his friends?!?! He had so much fun! He was laughing and screaming and running and well, it was just a good day for him!

3 comments:

Ty & Em said...

that's so cute! So Stace told me that Dayton has a peanut allergy! You totally have to tell me about it like will he grow out of it! Is it sevier... etc.! Brody has egg and we have to carry around a epi pen!

Ty & Em said...

Is your pediatrican referring you guys to a allergy specialist? We have to go every year to see if he's going to grow out of his allergies! It's so hard! You have to check every label and it's so hard cause a lot of things have nuts or processed where nuts are processed! I'm sorry! We haven't had to use our epi pen (knock on wood) and I hope we never have to! Devin my little brother was (and still kinda is) allergic to peanuts and soy!

dave and meagan said...

So I got your birthday card in the mail yesterday for me. Thanks for the birthday wishes. Give Dayton kisses for me.