Well we went back down to Utah last weekend to start cleaning the up stairs of our Payson house. We kinda rushed down there because we got a bid for cleaning the whole house the the restoration company wanted $17,000.00 to clean it ,so we just had them take care of the basement and we would clean the up stairs. I got down there on thursday in my car after like a 5 hour drive in the car that normally takes 3 hours tops. Dayton was aweful and I wasnt sure why because just the day before he was at his 18 month check up and everything was good. He progressivly got worse and didnt sleep at all that night so the next day I took him to his original doctor in utah and we found a ton of things that were wrong with him that he said Dayton has had for awhile. Dayton had an ear infection in BOTH ears, He had a sore throat and a cold and the doctor said Daytons lungs had a serious rattle. The doctor said it sounded like an asthma or an RSV rattle. Anyways long story short we had to buy Dayton a nebulizer and give him breathing treatments every 3 to 4 hours. He didnt get better instantly either. That night we was up all night again with dayton crying. The next day was Jason birthday and to start the day off right I miscarried.(I am glad it happened sooner than later. the internet says its called a chemical miscarriage because its only like 3 or 4 weeks into it) it still wasnt a good start to the day. We left Dayton with my mom and started cleaning the up stairs in the payson house. Its a lot of work. My dad and Jason thought it would be smart to mix ammonia with clorox bleach. to kill any mold. Yeah not smart. The chemical burned all of our lungs and made the rest of the day not so good. (I am sure I would have miscarried if I hadnt already)Jason didnt have a good birthday at all. When we got done cleaning half the house we left cause we were feeling nasty and we watched a movie, ate coconut shrimp, played a board game and ate Jason's Birthday cake. then had another long night with Dayton. Dayton woke up the next morning still sick, so I had Jason get some orajel from the grocery store and as soon as we gave it to dayton he was all better. What luck huh? Good news about it all is that we are all still alive even though we still have coughs and our throats still hurt, we are only paying the restoration company around 7 thousand rather than 17 and we will only have to pay maybe 13 thousand total out of pocket to be done and over with it, then we just have to keep on trying to find a buyer. (ahh a sigh of relief much better than what it was going to be) Dayton is now better and Jason is offically 29 years old and still kicking. What a month of January. Lets all hope February goes better!
6 comments:
I love ya Gertle!
Hey Liz! It's Cammie, your next door neighbor. I found your blog from Amanda Scott's.
I am sorry to hear about your house in Payson. That is so crazy about the water, I hope this month goes much better for you!
My blog address
www.wildmeowzers.blogspot.com
Gertle I am so sorry! We have a nebulizer for Brody and we have to give him breathing treatments all the time! He has to have pulmocourt every day and when his asthma acts up he has to have the albuterol (which makes him have so much energy!) I am sorry! I really hope that February goes better for you!! I am sorry about your house and your miss carriage! Gert I love ya!
i am so sorry that you miscarried. what a crappy month for ya. you need a vacation bad! i hope everything goes better. :( Try to have a good day! :)
Hey Liz,
Yeah sure it would be okay to put me on your list. I gonna put you on mine too. I always think people are private, I've checked on soo many that are private I forget who is and who isn't. Glad to see you're not. Hope to see you soon. Hope Dayton is doing better little cutie.
I cannot believe what a crappy month you had...all that stress probably didn't help with miscarriage. Also I am so sorry about everything. Let me know if there is anything that I can help you with. I love you guys!! I hope Dayton starts feeling better.
Post a Comment