For some reason I was laying in bed trying to sleep,(but it wasnt working at all!!!) I was thinking about friends and about the ones that really stuck out. Once I got thinking about it I was laughing out loud in my bed and I had to get up and write about it. I got thinking about.....Kasha Shepherd. Kasha wasn't the kind of friend that was boring. We did some of the stupidest things you could ever imagine. Going back in time...I dont have one single memory with Kasha that we spent a day in the house watching tv or anything, we were always outside keeping busy some how. For instance... Kasha had a bunch of rabbits and I can remember us putting the boy and girl rabbits together just to watch them mate and laughing our heads off. (we would laugh because once the male got finished doing his duty he would go all stiff and fall over!) ((now that I am old enough to know better I am sure the rabbits were all brothers and sisters, which would explain why the babies were all handicapped!)) I can remember us
thinking we were helping out baby birds in my dads barn and pulling them out of their nest in the ceiling so we could take care of them. Or raising stupid starling birds in Kashas bedroom (I think one or two actually lived! and Kasha let it go). I can remember going for a youth activity to hike up timp mountain, me and Kasha thought we were smart to make up our own trails and "short cuts". I was never really fond of cats but some how I ended up with a total of 3 from Kasha and one of them she gave to me for my birthday. Another one of the kittys she gave me was acutally not even hers but one out of the neighbors barn!! LOL I can even remember swinging on the neighbors swings, me and Kasha got laughing so hard about something, that she peed everywhere while swinging!!! This is when she was in 7th grade or so!!(hope you dont mind me going public about this stuff) The first years of being a teen some how tends to mold who we are. I am so glad that I met Kasha. Because of her I think I found a new sense of humor that I wouldn't have found with anyone else. Kasha thanks for everything especially the memories!
1 comment:
Those were the good old days!!!! We had SOOOO much fun!!! I wish we could go back. Oh and I always tell the story about how I peed my pants because we were laughing so hard! Fond memory LOL! MISS YOU LIZZY!
Post a Comment