First off, YUM on the spaggheti O's. Don't you love how they can stain even skin. It really is amazing. Not to mention the huge mess tiny little hands can make!
Second off, Damn! That is the best most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen. Hands down. That makes my wedding cake look like a muffin...not even a cupcake...a muffin. You just get more impressive by the day!
Dayton is such a cutie.....I feel like we haven't seen the little guy in a while. Hope you guys had fun swimming! Hopefully we'll see you at play group!
4 comments:
First off, YUM on the spaggheti O's. Don't you love how they can stain even skin. It really is amazing. Not to mention the huge mess tiny little hands can make!
Second off, Damn! That is the best most beautiful wedding cake I've ever seen. Hands down. That makes my wedding cake look like a muffin...not even a cupcake...a muffin. You just get more impressive by the day!
Beautiful cake and I'm sure it was yummy too! :)
Dayton is such a cutie.....I feel like we haven't seen the little guy in a while. Hope you guys had fun swimming! Hopefully we'll see you at play group!
Your wedding cake was amazing! I can't believe you made that! Oh and p.s. we had the exact same wedding dress. :)
I forgot how big that thing was!!
Post a Comment