So you are thinking...never a dull moment right? Well that's right. Dayton decided to make himself a shield of Armor made out of pads! There are three ...one stuck to his arm and two stuck to his chest. Hopefully they will protect him from when Jason finds out! Seriously funny!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

8 comments:
That is so much fun! Wait till he gets the tampons and uses them as rockets
The best! For the longest time Carter would carry around tampons, and ask me to open his, "candy". Oh, Dayton!! You are so creative...and so well "protected" from leaks!!
I love it...he is so freak'n cute. I wish I could see him more. We may just have to take a trip to Wyoming!!
I keep looking at the picture of dayton creating his masterpiece and I can't stop laughing. I am so glad that he has a great personality
I cannot stop laughing!! That's so stinkin funny! Brody thinks tampons are candy and it makes Ty soooo mad!! That totally made my day!!
hahaha. That things reminds me of that email when the little kid perfectly wrapped one around his pee pee. hahahahah That is hilarious1
that is so funny and cute. I'm glad we can now think of more things to do with pads. :)
it's a blackmail picture to show if future in-laws. super cute!
Post a Comment