Thursday, February 12, 2009

Mom... BLUE!!

So I was working on scout stuff and dayton was just playing and I thought he was being good. He comes into the computer room and says "Mom blue" and this is what I found!
Dayton colored (you should see his hands and pants!)
Zoe colored! doesn't she look pleased! as if she didnt look bad enough
My couches, floors and carpet colored!
I think I now know why they make markers washable! Thanks Rick and Cathy for the great christmas presents. I think the markers are going in the garbage! LOL maybe... if I can stop laughing.....

5 comments:

DigandStacee said...

Oh Dayton I love you buddy! You have your mom's natural talent! What an artist!

Cammie said...

Carter did not teach him that one! I promise! I think blue is his color for sure. How can you get mad at a face like that?

Ty & Em said...

that is so funny! allthough if Brody did that I think I would freak out!!

The Grumps said...

Oh my gosh!!! Can't stop laughing. Hope you like blue.

dave and meagan said...

That is so funny! He is such a cute little thing. I guess he really likes blue. What a character

Oh I hope you got a hold of the Fullmers for the Forest Creations =)