Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sick at the Stotts


We officially have the cold bug here at the Stott house. Dayton has been sick for three days and I think he is getting worse ): It could have turned to an ear ache. I feel so bad for the little guy.

7 comments:

The Wrays said...

I'm sorry you are sick in your household. It is still crazy to see you as a mom, but looks like you are doing good.

Amanda said...

Sad, sad, sad pictures. I hope Dayton feels better and I hope that we didn't give it to you (we got it from the Sorensens if your looking for someone to blame :)

kendahl a. said...

Poor, sick Dayton! He looks so darn sad. Hope you guys feel better soon!

Ty & Em said...

Poor Dayton! Everyone at my house is sick to! Brody has bronchitis and a ear infection and madi has a virus that I swear is getting worse! I hate it when they are sick! hey are you coming to nicole's wedding?

Ty & Em said...

I will pray the roads won't close and it will be good weather! I honestly don't think Nicole would care if you helped on the wedding cake! Let me know if I can do anything to help you guys!!

Sara Oliver said...

What he needs is a grandpa and grandma hug, of course grandpa will always make his day.

DigandStacee said...

I feel for you sister! Macdoodle has the same thing. We can be poor sleep deprived moms together!