Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Zoe's Hack Job!

So I cannot stand having dog hair around or in my house! Drives me CRAZY!! Since August I have been cutting Zoe's Hair with dog trimmers. Well to say the least after I had her belly shaved the trimmers died! So, since I was half way through I just finished the rest with scissors! What do you think? Yeah I am good. Its good entertainment, every time I look at her I am laughing. I have never done it so short but I figured I wanted a hairless dog this time so I don't have to cut her hair every 6 weeks. Jason told me he would fix the trimmers so I can fix Zoes hair, But I just might leave it. Its a peice of art!

4 comments:

DigandStacee said...

Poor little puppy, I remember that your barbies looked the same way! jk love ya sista

Sara Oliver said...

and you would laugh at your dads Llamas cutting ability

Ryan & Kasha said...

YOU ARE AN ARTIST!!! LOL

The Grumps said...

remind not to ask you for a haircut, haha