This weekend we decided to cancel our trip to Vegas and we took Dayton to Disney on Ice. It was a blast. He loved it!! I think it is for sure something that we will do again. We also went to my friend Kristin Turner Watsons wedding on thursday, Celebrated my dads birthday at my sister Stacees house, finished up mudding and sanding the basement in Payson on friday and Saturday morning. On Saturday evening we went to Jason's Dad house to have some yummy soup and Dayton rode Itty Bit ( a mini pony )Then we came home around 10. I am glad that we canceled Vegas. No regrets.
3 comments:
How exciting for the little man! I'm jealous but Mac wouldn't really have cared much for anything right now.
It looks like you guys had so much fun. Much better than Vegas!!
Fun! Did Dayton love it? Since you canceled your trip to Vegas you should come down to St. George with us to celebrate my Mom's Birthday the 27th.
Post a Comment