So last night twilight came out on DVD at midnight and they had parties going on. I decided I wanted to go around 2 or 3 pm that day and I was just going to go by myself, but then I decided to ask Kim Jibson if she wanted to go. By the time 10:00 came around I was so tired I layed down and slept (cant you tell I look like I was just hit with a train!) just to wake up at 11:30, pick up Kim and head to Walmart. It was crazy! They were tons of people. I wasnt expecting that in Rock Springs. It was fun though. I am glad I went. When I came home of course I had to watch the movie and it was super! I can't wait for the second and third movies!
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

1 comment:
So fun! I'm still the ONLY person the free world who has not watched the movie and/or read the books!
Post a Comment