Story time...So yesterday I had a bad day and was throwing up, unfortunatly I had to when Dayton was around. He at first thought it was fun that I was leaning over the toilet. He kept on saying "mommy hold me" any ways, the first time around he though it was so sick and yelled out "ewww" after that he lost interest and went of the the living room leaving me peace for the next time around. On the third time around Dayton came running into the bathroom and said "ohhh man! " then he left leaving my 4th time around in peace. but after the fourth time around I wasnt very happy and Dayton looked at me and said "mom...Happy!" It was so cute. He has so much personality.. He wanted me to be happy through the sickness, not to be sad. So I have been working really hard to smile even though I don't feel good. Anything to make my little man happy.
2 comments:
Hey Gertle I need a HUGE favor! Do you have any Easter Demonstration Recipes from the provo store? If you do I would love you forever!! I have to do a Enrichment Activity on Easter Candy Making!! I'm sorry that your sick!!
thanks so much!! I remember a lot of the recipes just off the top of my head but I can't remember the peanut butter for the reese's eggs!!
Post a Comment