


Well 3 months have come and gone and they have been wonderful! I look back and ask myself "did I capture the moment" I hope that I have taken enough videos and pictures of my little man to show the growth that he has had every week. Bounce is a little
bubbler, he is constantly blowing spit bubbles all day long. And man this kid can
drule! He is starting to
recognize people. He of course knows Jason, Dayton and I, But he
defiantly shows it if he doesn't know you. He might be a shy little guy for the next few years. His laugh is melt your heart to die for! He can roll to both of his sides. And just like Dayton,
Jace is happy. He is only fussy when we go out of town and his schedule changes. I love you bounce, You have my heart in the palm of your cute little hands.
3 comments:
he is adorable!!!
He is the cutest chubby wubby ever!
he is pretty stinken cute! You can tell he's going to be a happy lil man just like big bro! I want Dayton's outlook on life...when you're around him it's contagious!He makes me smile :)
Post a Comment