The best line off of Ice Age 3 would have to be when Sid is playing with his new dino kids and he covers his eyes with his hands and says "Where's mommy?" uncovers his eyes and says "Here I am!" It cracks me up every time that I watch it. I am currently putting together a printed out blog book of last year and there are so many pictures where I wonder where I am, what did I look like when this picture was taken? I am not very good about being in the picture because I am worried about how I look especially if I didn't put makeup on that day. This year I am going to give more of an effort to be in the picture, make-up on or off and so the question is never brought up.."Where's Mommy?". Don't me and Dayton look fantastic!?
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

4 comments:
great idea to take more pics of you! you look great in that picture!
You know I just realized that too. I am never in the pictures. By the way "You are just a toy!"
I'm with you! Always taking the pictures, never in them...I need a family photographer to follow us around so I can get in some pictures too!
Liz, you look beautiful with no makeup.. a fresh pallet. I always find something innocent and upfront about a clean face. "Hello world, here I am."
Post a Comment