Sunday, January 10, 2010

Time Well Spent



Dayton has been starving for extra attention that I cannot give him when we are at home with Jace. And I have not once been out of the house with Dayton alone (other than tiny errands) since Jace was born. So on Saturday, Dayton and I, had a day out. It was great! We went to the mall and bought him new church and play shoes. I let him get candy out of the vending machines and he rode some little rides. Then we went to K-mart and I let him pick out a new toy. After about an hour of being there he finally decided on two swords. It was a great 3 hours of time well spent. While we were gone daddy and Jace also had some quality time together watching sports on TV and making a new Website for Addicted Performance.

No comments: