Friday, February 11, 2011

Jace Facts



Oh I cannot believe how much my baby has grown.  I refuse to even think of a new baby because he is still my newborn. Here are a few facts about Jace.
1.  Jace is 15 1/2 months old
2. He currently has an obsession with climbing on beds, chairs, stools, tables basically anything that is more than 3 inches off the ground he is going to get on top of.
3. Jace doesn't like maple syrup
4. Jace is still a better eater than Dayton
5. Jace is a daddy's boy.
6. Jace is a snuggle bug.  He is always wanting to be held and he loves to put his head on your shoulder.
7. Jace loves trains and calls them "choo choos"
8. Jace loves our dog Zoe (he is constantly laying on her or sitting on her)
9. Jace has been to the ER twice in his young life.
10. Jace loves the water.  He is fearless.  He will completely submerge his head under water without a bit of hesitation
11.  Jace is a jabber box.  He is going to be a great little speaker.  He has  pretty good vocabulary already and can basically tell me what he wants or whats wrong with him.
12.  Jace is OCD hats, bags, backpacks, gloves, jackets.  What ever he can put on his arms, back, head or body, he wants to wear all day long!  His current nick name is "Backpack".
13. Jace is very tender-hearted.  He gets his feelings hurt easily.  Its SO sad when he pouts but its terribly cute at the same time.
14. Here is the big one.....Jace is still nursing!!  yup call it what you want, but its a fact!  He is only nursing at night.  I think I am about done though.  I have not had a full nights sleep in over 15 months or more, and I am really craving a night without getting up 2 or 3 times.
Jace is sooo incredibly cute.  All day long I am telling him how cute he is.   He just has this special little way of making your heart soft.  Its been a great 15 1/2 months with him in our lives and we couldn't imagine life without him.  love you buddy!

1 comment:

Cammie said...

He is very cute! You should get him in mom and tot swimming at the rec. Tuesday and Thursday 10:45am-11:30am. The sessions started last week, but there are still openings! I bet he would love it!!