My boys really enjoy going to library time. I should be a better mom and take Jace to the baby class on Monday while Dayton is in school. It gets really hard because there are so many things that I have on my to-do list while Dayton is gone. Today at the Library the boys enjoyed the Valentines Day theme. They read 3 stories, did a few games on the wall, read a few poems, followed by making a heart elephant. Dayton still struggles to hold still for more than 3 seconds at a time but we are working on it. Jace enjoys doing anything out of the house and most of the time he is on his best behavior.
1 comment:
I cannot believe how big they are both getting! Jace looks like a toddler now. Wow.
I hope things are going well for you guys! The shop looks great and I personally think it's a good move. I'm totally supportive. :)
Post a Comment