Monday, June 6, 2011

Riding around in my automobile

Jason was home on Sunday for 2 hours or so getting a brake. We decided to get out side and let the kids ride their bikes. Dayton has a new bike for the summer and Jace is more than content with the power wheels truck. They were so cute riding around. I am so glad that Jason was able to be home be a part of our day. Even if it was just for 2 hours.



 Jace loves this truck way more than Dayton ever has.  He could drive it all day long and never get bored.  I think its safe to say he is going to wear the plastic off of the wheels this summer.   I love when he drives how he puts his elbow out the side of the truck.  He is definatly 18 months going onto 18!

 I really love this picture of Dayton.  When I was his same age I was riding around my bike that was the same size without training wheels.  Also without shoes might I add.  I see so much of Jason in Dayton but times like these... I see me!
 Jace decided here to drive through the sprinkles. 
And Clearly watching Jace drive through the sprinklers, and watching Dayton drive around on his bike made this Daddy smile!

No comments: