Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Roping: Red Neck Style

 We went riding horses at Rick and Cathys on Sunday morning.  It was a good time.  Megan even came over to join in on the fun
 Here Jason is riding buckey and getting the "buck" out of him
 Megan riding on Alpo
 Here is a picture of rick roping Beuford.  This is what Red neck roping looks like!  Its awesome.  Cathy just drives around in circles on the riding lawn mower pulling the steer and Rick practices.


 I am  sitting at a distance away from all the fun because I am allergic.  I am a mess right here.  My eyes are red and swollen, my nose is running and plugged, my throat hurts, and I am sneezing uncontrollably.  NOT FUN AT ALL!!!  (I wish that I could be out having fun with my family)
Here is a picture of Grandma Cathy on the Cub Cadet!

No comments: