Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Coming Home: A Reason to be Thankful

 The Day finally came when we were able to leave the hospital with no strings attached.  Rhett checked out at 5lbs and 13 oz.  We were checked out of the hospital on Thanksgiving day at 10 AM. 
 Once we got him home Jace had to have out his baby "four" and it was funny to see the comparison on how small Rhett was to a baby doll.
 I love this photo.  My cute little bug!!
 Our family just looks huge now!

 Brothers
 Toni made the most beautiful delicious rolls for our feast. 
 I made the stuffing
 Our relish plate
 Jason deep fried up a beautiful turkey that was oh so juicy!
 a picture of my plate.
The apple and pumpkin pie. 
For the entire day of Thanksgiving I was smiling.  I was so thankful that all was well. My baby was doing good, my other boys were doing good, we had a warm home, a beautiful feast, a free Country, a beautiful life.  Life was perfect.  Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

No comments: