Friday, December 7, 2012

Rhetts Hospital Stay

 The following 6 days in the hospital were long.  Rhett Started improving and everyday got better. Everyday he was more alert and more awake. We went from 4 different blood test being done twice a day, to 3 bloods test being done once a day. 
Above is our first family photo when Rhett was 3 days old.
 Here is another pic at 3 days old.
 My amazing mother stayed with me and Rhett while we were in the hospital and my mother in law stayed at home with Dayton and Jace while Jason was working his two jobs.  i couldn't have done it without these two amazing women. 
 When Rhett was 5 days old, I started to get bored with time and I did a little photo shoot.  It was hard working around the IV, Diarrhea from the antibiotics and clothing choices.  I couldn't take photos of him naked from risks of an explosion, I couldn't put on cute clothes because of the IV cord, and I could only lay him in certain positions.  We did the best we could though. 


 I love this photo.  I love when newborns smile while they dream.
I also love this one.  He is such a little poser!

No comments: