Friday, December 21, 2012

Seeing Santa

I took my boys to go and see Santa.  It was the most precious thing on this planet.  It was magical.  Jace was so in awe of the "big man" as was Dayton.  
Jace said to Santa
Jace: Santa I want to go with you.
Santa: Where do you want to go?
Jace: To the North Pole to make my mom a present.
Santa: well I don't think I can make that happen.  What do you want for Christmas?
Jace: A horse house and a laser gun

Santa: What do you want for Christmas?
Dayton: rescue bot house, rescue bots, all the rescue bot things, a model monster truck
Santa: how big do you think my sleigh is?
Dayton: Really huge!

Santa was so cute with the kiddos.  The we so happy to see him and it helped reinforce good behavior for a few days!

No comments: