I know that I am posting the schedule again but a few things have changed. The pulling season is right under our nose. A lot of people have been asking about times and I put all of the times that I could find out. Pulls that start before 7 are actually pre-qualifying shows. They do pull offs so they can determine the top 3 or 4 in each class and then the winners (in the pull off) get to drive again in the main show, that starts at 7. Thanks and hope to see you there! Questions just call Jason or I, or leave me a comment.
UNITED JUNE 6TH FURTH, IDAHO (practice pull)
RMPA JUNE 13TH BURLEY, IDAHO 7:00 (Qualifying show to pull at RMPA Idaho State Fair on Sept 6th)
UNITED JUNE 20TH IDAHO FALLS, IDAHO 4:00 PM
UNITED JUNE 27TH SPANISH FORK, UTAH 7:00 PM
UNITED JULY 11Th FORT HALL, IDAHO 12:00 PM
UNITED JULY 25TH TREMONTON, UTAH 4:00 PM
NSPA AUGUST 1ST MORRISON, CO, TRUCK FEST "DIESEL ON THE MOUNTAIN" (three day event)
UNITED AUGUST 7TH EVANSTON, WYOMING 7:00 PM
UNITED AUGUST 8TH LYMAN , WYOMING 7:00 PM
RMPA SEPTEMBER 6TH, EASTERN IDAHO STATE FAIR 7:00 PM
UNITED SEPTEMBER 19TH UTAH STATE FAIR, SLC, UTAH 2:00 PM
NSPA SEPTEMBER 26TH BRUSH, COLORADO 7:00 PM
TENATIVE PULL, ROCK SPRINGS, WY (sometime in July or August)
Mickey Mouse Invitation Template Printable Free
5 years ago

2 comments:
Busy busy busy! I guess I'll see you in the fall!!
when do you find out what you are having?
Post a Comment