Friday, June 26, 2009

Sled Pulling

I never did post on how we did in Idaho Falls, Things I thought went really well. We made it around 100 feet and then we blew a turbo boot and Jason coasted a little further. Good news is that we still got third place. I think it was like a 150-175 foot pull. Idaho Falls was a huge pull with a big truck turn out. I think united pullers predicted it was a $20,000 dollar night that they made off of truck hooks and people coming to watch. Trucks were pulling for 8 hours straight! (Thank goodness it started at 4 pm rather than just the normal 7) I think there were around 90-100 entries. Spanish Fork, Utah is tomorrow and we are so excited because a lot of family and friends are going to be coming to support us. Any one and Everyone is welcome to come. Its a really fun family show that is very loud so be prepared. Not just trucks like Jason's pull, there are tractors, mini tractors, tractors with up to 6 engines, gas trucks, semis, and a few little odds and ends vehicles. Tickets for adults are between $8-12 bucks and kids are cheaper like $4-8 bucks. I don't know the exact prices cause everywhere its different. We hope to see you all there!!!

2 comments:

Ty & Em said...

that sounds like a lot of fun! Where is it at in Spanish Fork? Brody would love to watch the trucks!!

Kirt and Katie said...

I was roaming through some old posts the other day and I saw you responded : ) How the heck are you doing? Dayton is getting so big! And you're pregnant!!! Hooray!!!! That's awesome. We are living in Georgia now and life is wonderful. I'm still blogging away so go to sorenx.blogpsot and it will take you to my new one. Keep in touch!