
We went to the Boot Barn here in Rock Springs and bought Dayton some cowboy cloths. Dayton loves ridding horses at his Grandpa Stotts house, all day we find him asking about Alpo and Bucky. Dayton really never had anything for horse ridding and I decided I wanted his 2 year old pictures to be in cowboy cloths. It all works out pefectly now he can wear his new cloths to Lehi Round-up, and to his Grandpa Stotts house. Cowboy butts drive me nuts!!! (espcially really little ones!)

5 comments:
I am proud to be his grandma
Oh my goodness that is the cutest little cowboy ever! Giddy up little man!
What a cute 'lil cowboy!!!! His two year pics will be adorable!
OH MY GOSH that is the cutest thing I think I've ever seen. :)
Hey, I tagged you on my new blog. You better do it! http://stepmomextraordinaire.blogspot.com/2009/06/ive-been-tagged.html
I'm sorry I didn't tell you! No, I won't be posting about the truck on that one - it's mainly for reviews and giveaways and stuff. So check back because I do a lot of giveaways! :)
Post a Comment