Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Baby Announcement

After 21 weeks of waiting we finally know what we are having and we are so excited for our new arrival. I'll give you a few hints...it has two arms, two legs, two eyes, a perfect spine, a strong heart and ITS A BOY!!! I am so excited! I wanted a boy really bad so Dayton could have a brother that he was really close with and I am not ready for girl drama yet. We love our baby very much already and we cannot wait for his arrival!

6 comments:

Cammie said...

Congratulations! Now he will have a best friend next door!

kendahl a. said...

I'm SOOOO excited for you guys! Plus, that just means more boys for me to play with when you come visit, which is never a bad thing. :)

We'll see you on Saturday - will you be down earlier? We should maybe try to do dinner Friday or something if you'll be here.

Anonymous said...

COOL!!!! CONGRATS!!!

Ty & Em said...

Yeah! COngrats!! I am so excited for you!!

DigandStacee said...

YAY Congrats Sister!!! I am so excited for Mac to have awesome cousinS

Anonymous said...

Congrats that is so exciting. do you have any names picked out?