Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Moms Casket

Wednesday was a really hectic day.  Mainly because Jason and digger had to go to Rock Springs and that left Stacee and myself with all the kids.   After we were all dressed and ready we headed for Spanish fork to preview moms Casket.  It was beautiful!! It was just what she would have liked!   The kids were hyper and loud in the mortuary so we left soon after we got there and went shopping for little boy suits.
We started our shopping ventures at Provo Town mall.  It was crazy.  The kids were hyper and out of control.  Rhett wouldn't stop crying which made everything even harder.  I think it took around 3 hours to find suits for the 6 grandsons.  After the suits were found my nerves couldn't take it any longer and I called Rick and Cathy for back up.  They gladly came and picked up the boys, so my sisters and I could start shopping for our own dresses. 


It was around 6:30 by the time we were able to do our own thing kid free.  I had a hard time being calm when it came to looking for a dress for myself.  It felt like nothing was my style and there was no sales associates who wanted to help dress us.  We finally left Provo town mall discouraged and headed to University mall.  We looked and looked and almost gave up until we walked into Mika Rose.  It was there that I found an associate and told her to dress me.  So I gave her a few ideas and she took care of it from there.  In a matter of 30 or 40 minutes I had tried on 15 outfits or more, and I had selected the official 2 that I would be wearing to Moms viewing and Funeral.   Shoes were easy after that as well as nylons and slips.

No comments: